In this interview American radio personality Jordan Harbinger digs deep into Ed’s life as a boxer and how he came back from a national defeat. You’ll discover:
- What Ed Latimore learned from growing up in one of the worst environments in America.
- How Ed rebuilt his life from the ground up after one of his biggest defeats.
- Why would someone who pulled Cs and Ds in high school math choose to double major in math and physics on a second try at college?
In this interview Shane Parrish explores the physics of boxing, the value of a coach, and Ed’s real world wisdom. You’ll discover:
- Why motivation is a terrible way to achieve great things (and what to do instead)
- The unlikely way that Ed’s runaway best selling book came about
- Ed’s brilliant philosophy on pain and suffering that will change the way you view hardships in your life
In this interview Brett McKay gets into how Ed went from a kid from the projects to a professional boxer, chess player, and college graduate. You’ll discover:
- His fascinating resume and interests in life
- Why Ed decided to give up alcohol
- Why millennial’s don’t have as much respect in their conversations online and in real life.
- What it’s like to lose a contest on national TV, and how Ed Latimore gained perspective